Do you want to know how to get the best fitting golf equipment? Golf club comparisons are the answer. You will have to try some different types of equipment to find your perfect match.
It’s these golf club comparisons that are essential to getting you fitted with the proper gear. Look below to get some great tips for comparing and testing different golf clubs.
1. Look around at your local golf store, driving range, or golf course and find a few sets or clubs that are within your budget and price range. Don’t be afraid to compare prices.
2. Make sure you like the exterior look of the golf clubs. Check the color, design, and overall aesthetics of the club. It’s very important for your comfort level.
3. At the store or pro shop compare the way some different clubs look and feel in the address position. Set the clubs on the ground and get set up like you are going to hit a shot. Look down the shaft and make sure the club is sitting in a good position that you are comfortable with. You are also looking to see if the shaft is ahead of the ball(also known as offset) if the club sits flat on the ground, is it fat, thin, big, small, etc. You must check for all these features with every club.
4. Find an area where you can swing the clubs freely (driving net or outside). You are going to check the weight of the clubs. Swing the different clubs to see if the club is heavy or light. Also, try to feel if the weight is in the head or shaft of the club. This will have an effect on your swing speed.
5. Now you are going to hit some shots outside. You want to check the way the ball flies off the clubface. Is it high and floating, low and penetrating, hooking left, or slicing right? Find a ball flight you like because every club is different. Also what feeling do you get from each club? Is it nice or does it hurt your hand?
After doing these golf club comparisons and trying all these different tips and helpful ideas you should be able to narrow it down to the club or set of clubs you like the best.
If you still can’t make up your mind, try playing with the clubs for a round of golf to help you make that final decision. Good luck and enjoy doing your golf club comparisons!